Looking for a “good buy” on a pair of studio style headphones that are good sounding – and inexpensive? Consider the Jam Transit Bluetooth headphones.
Here is why we recommend these great value headphones:
- Good sound quality – not Bose or Beats quality – but then they are not $300-400 – Just $59.99 or less (see below). Surprising amount of bass reflex.
- Wear while relaxing, biking, walking, treadmill and more.
- Sturdy construction, comfortable to wear for hours at a time.
- Retail packaging is also a “carry case” for after purchase use. Easy to use for travel or storage.
- Perfect for music, audio books, podcasts, movies, Internet radio and more.
- Up to 6 hours of listening on one charge.
- Bluetooth range is about 30 feet.
- Does NOT shut out outside noises (like the lawn mower).
- Built-in microphone lets you use for your mobile phone calls.
- Micro-USB cord for charging (included) can connect to your USB phone charger.
- Studio style can be worn over in-ear hearing aids – great for seniors (including me!)
- Easy to set up and “pair” with your Apple or Android device – even works with my new Apple Watch (and iPhone, iPad, Mac – and the list goes on).
- On-ear control panel for play, pause, volume up, volume down, next track, past track
- LED lites for charging (glows red), in use (slow flash blue), pairing (fast flash blue)
- Available in black or red.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Easy to pick-up at your nearest Kohl’s department store for $49.99. Amazon web site has them listed for $42.99 (Black) with FREE shipping for Prime members. Amazon also has them for $40.46 (Red) with FREE shipping for Prime members.
“Say Hello To A Good Buy!” is a new style of post that we will publish from time to time when we find a really good value (value = good price, good technology, easy-to-use, good customer service) – especially for our senior readers. Let us know (please leave a comment) how you like this new section!